Global Scholars Experience
Experiential approach to
Interactive courses built around themes of culture, global careers, and global issues
Out of 76 total responses, 100% of teachers said that they would recommend the Global Scholars Diploma program to other school districts.
Over 1200 students have participated in the program since its launch in 2013.
Global Scholars Curriculum
Year 1 - Awareness
Student commitment: Approximately 25 learning hours
- Introduction to culture as a concept, engage with cultural ambassadors
- Introduction to the global economy, engage with global career professionals
- Introduction to global issues, engage with global issues experts
Year 2 - Skills Building
Learning objectives: Build Skills
- Building Cultural Competency: Citizenship, tolerance, openness, respect for diversity, intercultural understanding.
- Preparing for a Global Career: Collaboration, communication, organization, media & information literacyImpacting
- Global Issues: Identifying problems & solutions, recognizing biases, teamwork
Year 3 - Action
Student commitment: Approximately 35 learning hours
- Understand the connection between local and global issues
- Apply global competency skills to developing and executing an independent take action project
- Demonstrate meaningful community impact
Recognition: Diploma seal and Scholarship opportunity
1,200+ students and counting
Welcome to the Global Scholars Diploma!
Learn how to use
No thanks! I can figure it out myself!
- Socialize: Takes you to our community space or connect you with social media updates from the Global Fluency Institute. Join the community often to connect with other learners and get exciting updates throughout the program!
- Zoom Sessions: This will be updated in the fall! Zoom Sessions will be featured throughout the program and are an exciting way to connect with Guest Speakers!
- Special Opportunities: This page will be regularly updated with optional opportunities for students throughout the year.
- Support: Reach out to us if you need support throughout the program!